Record x le Perfume!!!

« Older   Newer »
*Onpu*
icon10  view post Posted on 17/7/2008, 12:34

Perfume Ranked Top Single in Techno History! New Record After 25 Years of YMO!

Oricon wrote:

love the world, the new single released by three-girl techno group Perfume, sold 81000 copies in its first week, putting it on the top of 7/21’s weekly chart. Up until now, the top techno single has been Yellow Magic Orchestra’s Kimi ni, Munekyun., which achieved #2 on May 2 1983. This new single is not only the first time the record has been broken in 25 years, it is also the first #1 in Techno history. Perfume’s A~chan expressed her joy: “I’m just… SOOOOOO!!!!!!!! happy. XD Really, is it OK for me to be this happy?”

In April, Perfume’s album GAME lined up with YMO and Uwaki na Bokura to be the second techno group to have a number one album. Now they have achieved the great record of having the first #1 techno single. Regarding the achievement, the members have sent in comments:

A~chan: I’m just… SOOOOOO!!!!!!!! happy. XD Really, is it OK for me to be this happy? This was definitely made possible by Nakata Yasutaka and the staff around us, our families, friends, and all the fans. I am grateful to a great number of people.

Kashiyuka: I’m really unbelievably happy. It wasn’t just we three that worked hard on this single, the production staff worked harder than anything, so I am very grateful to them!! Perfume will keep working hard as we have, so please continue to support us.

Nocchi: I’m so happy! I would like to say thank you and congratulations to all the people who have been connected with Perfume until now. This is just the beginning!

Perfume formed in 2000 at the Hiroshima Actors School, with members Nishiwaki Ayaka (A~chan), Kashino Yuka (Kashiyuka), and Oomoto Ayano (Nocchi). They began locally, and made their major debut in September 2005 with Linear Motor Girl, produced by capsule’s Nakata Yasutaka. Their second album GAME was their first #1 release, reaching the top of the album charts on April 28th this year. Before love the world, their top rank for a single was #3 for Baby cruising Love/Macaroni, released January of this year.
SPOILER (click to view)
CREDITS_Perfume city

Non ho parole.. :happy: solo..GRANDI PERFUMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yep!:

murnich
view post Posted on 11/1/2010, 23:12

MITICHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yep!: :yep!: :pucci: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :lovely: :love2: :kyaaah:

1 replies since 17/7/2008, 12:34   139 views