Intervista con le Perfume!

« Older   Newer »
*Onpu*
icon12  view post Posted on 29/3/2009, 13:53

Recentemente le Perfume hanno fatto un intervista cn Exite!music ( qui il sito)

Ed ecco le domande poste alle nostre pafyumu:

のっち Nocchi

1位 味噌汁
お味噌汁が好きです。一番好きなのは、玉ねぎだけのお味噌汁です。

2位 オードリー春日さん
テレビに出ていると嬉しくなります。

3位 みどり色
服でも小物でも、みどり色だと魅力的に見えます。

1st. Miso Soup
I really like miso soup, especially miso soup with only chopped leeks

2nd. Oodorii Haruhi-san
It makes me happy to see it on TV

3rd The color green
I find clothes and accessories in shades of green charming

かしゆか Kashiyuka

1位 マンガ『昴―スバル―』
今一番お気に入りのマンガです。バレエを通して沢山の人と出会い、辛いこと、それを乗り越えた時の幸せ、今ここでこうしていられる有難みなど、色々と考えさせられるマンガです。続編の『MOON』も是非読んで欲しいです。

2位 アロマキャンドル
これは1年前くらいからハマっているんですけど、今もずーっと好きですね。やっぱり今もバニラが好きで部屋中甘ったるい匂いにしてます。アロマじゃないけど、“Candle JUNE”さんのキャンドルの色がキレイで好きです。

3位 SONPUB(サンパブ)
アーティストでかなりカッコイイです!!最近は毎日聴いてテンション上げてます♪AYUSE KOZUEさんとの「イノセント少年BOYYY feat. AYUSE KOZUE」という曲が中でもオススメです。ライヴもヤバイカッコイイ!!是非ライヴも行って欲しいです☆

1st. Subaru (manga)
It’s my favourite manga at the moment. Meeting plenty of people through ballet, going through hardships, and the happiness felt when overcoming these obstacles, the gratitude for being able to exist, here and now, it is a highly thought-provoking manga. I want to read the sequel, “MOON”, too.

2nd. Aroma Candles
I first got into them around a year ago, but I’ve liked them since. Till now, I love vanilla, which gives a sweet scent when lit in a room. Also, this has little to do with aromas, but the candles from “Candle JUNE” have beautiful colors.

3rd. SONPUB (music producer)
The artists are all rather cool!! I feel energetic listening to their music everyday♪ I recommend the song “Innocent Shonen BOYYY feat. AYUSE KOZUE”. Their live concerts are also terribly awesome!! I want to go to one too☆

あ~ちゃん A-chan

1位 トッポギ
今、本当にちょーハマってます?何にでも入れちゃいます(笑)。お味噌汁とか茹でてチーズをかけて焼いて醤油に付けて食べたり、韓国料理屋さんで食べたり…?好きです。

2位 漢方薬
肌が少し荒れてしまった時に皮膚科で頂いたものなんですが、みるみるうちにキレイになっていって…。今では手放せなくなってきました。

3位 練り香水
この間の誕生日にファンの方にキンモクセイの練り香水を頂いて。本当に良い香りです。元々、キンモクセイの香りが大好きだったので、ちょー嬉しくて。それから練り香水にハマってしまって、L’OCCITANE(ロクシタン)のGREEN TEAも愛用しています。

1st. Tteokbokki
I’m really addicted to this at the moment? You can put anything in it (Laughs). Boiling it with miso-soup, or grilling it with cheese, to even just eating it with soy sauce, or having it at a Korean restaurant…? I love it.

2nd. Herbal medicine.
When I had some skin problems the dermatologist prescribed these to me, and it healed the problems quickly… It has thus become indispensable to me.

3rd. Caked perfume
During my recent birthday I received this olive-scented caked perfume from the fans. It has a really pleasant smell. I’ve liked the smell of olives from the beginning, so it made me happy. From then on, I started liking caked perfume, and am currently using L’OCCITANE’s GREEN TEA.

SPOILER (click to view)
Transaltion thanks to bonkurasu

ganzoso
view post Posted on 26/7/2009, 22:31

mmm zuppa miso non so proprio cosa sia XD

*Onpu*
view post Posted on 27/7/2009, 11:38

XXD
sarebbe una zuppa con il miso che è un condimento lol niente di che xD

ganzoso
view post Posted on 27/7/2009, 14:26

però di domande un po' meno gastronomiche potevano farle,non ci capisco niente con tutti questi cibi giappo :P

*Onpu*
view post Posted on 27/7/2009, 17:00

ahahh gia lol
cmq ne ho trovate altre piu interessanti ** dp le posto^^

murnich
view post Posted on 14/1/2010, 03:50

scusa onpu le sciveresti in italiano?

5 replies since 29/3/2009, 13:53   227 views